Customer Support Representative
WHO WE ARE
HopSkipDrive is a ride service for kids that makes life easier for busy parents. Created by three moms who understand the challenges of getting kids to activities, and the safety concerns with putting their children in someone else’s car, our service is designed to be simple, convenient, reliable and safe. HopSkipdrive creates a shared community of parents, drivers, and local kid businesses within a neighborhood and part of our mission is to build stronger communities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
HopSkipDrive needs a Customer Support Representative to join a growing HopSkipDrive team and provide real-time support before, during and after HopSkipRides. You will field calls from Parents and Drivers, and support both sides in making sure every ride is smooth. You will build trust and comfort by providing excellent customer service via phone and email.
This job may require some weekend shifts. You can split time between the office and home.
- Closely monitor live rides and provide any needed support for parents and drivers
- Resolve any issues that may come up during a ride
- Be able to recognize and resolve problems before they arise
- Answer all emails to support and all calls to the customer support queue
- Troubleshoot questions about our app (iPhone and Android) and website
- Recognize trends in issues and complaints and suggest changes to improve our service
- Communicate with new parents to get feedback on rides
- Help maintain the Support Handbook
- Assist with parent/driver recruiting
- Compile weekly reports
WHO YOU ARE:
You exude calm under pressure, and can be a beacon of comfort for our drivers, parents and riders both in high stress situations and just when answering questions. You are outgoing and friendly and have excellent people skills. You are proficient in Excel, Word, and Google Docs. You have experience in customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a passionate, driven company with lots of room to grow.
- Interaction with a great community of customers and co-workers.