HopSkipDrive Father’s Day Facebook Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Father’s Day Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by HopSkipDrive, Inc. ("Sponsor"), 1015 Hope Street, South Pasadena, CA 91030.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of Los Angeles County who are 18 years of age or older who submit their email address to Sponsor on the Giveaway tab on Sponsor's Facebook page, as described below. Any entries not eligible for any reason will be disqualified from winning the prize. Employees of Sponsor, and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies involved in this Sweepstakes, and their immediate family members (parent, child, spouse, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in or win the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:15 am PT on June 20, 2015 through 12:15 am PT on June 22, 2015 (the "Entry Period"), submit your email address on the Giveaway tab on Sponsor’s Facebook page (the “Submission”). Limit one (1) entry per unique Facebook account and per person. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each initial submission (the “Original Submission”) will offer you the ability to receive up to ten (10) additional entries, as a result of referring the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period. Multiple Original Submissions received from any unique Facebook account after the initial Original Submission will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void, as are entries that are illegible, garbled, incomplete or that contain errors. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. By submitting your Submission, you are indicating that you have read, understood and fully agree to these Official Rules. Do not submit your Original Submission without first reviewing these Official Rules. Submitting your email address will constitute your entry into this Sweepstakes, provided that it is directly in connection with the Submission and otherwise in full compliance with these Official Rules (“Entry”).
3. RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION/VALIDATION: One (1) winner will be selected at random in a drawing at or about seventy-two (72) hours following the expiration of the Entry Period. Winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by Sponsor, whose decision is final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Each Winner will be notified by email and/or mail. Each Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity form within fourteen (14) days after winner notification is sent. Noncompliance within this time period, with these Official Rules or the return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entrants. Prize will be fulfilled approximately two (2) weeks after winner validation. Any winner later determined to be ineligible may be required to return his/her prize. Winners are responsible for all taxes applicable to the prizes awarded.
4. PRIZE AND ODDS: One (1) winner will receive a $55.00 gift card to The Art of Shaving (ARV $55.00 USD). All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution or transfer of prize except in Sponsor's sole discretion; if the advertised prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute of comparable value. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. GENERAL RULES: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its designees to use winner's name, city, state, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any and all media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. By participating, entrant (i) agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties"), harmless against any and all claims and liability arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or misuse, nonuse or use of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); (ii) waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter; and (iii) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, inaccurate, illegible, misdirected, garbled, delayed or undelivered entries or referrals; or for technical hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost, unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit an individual's ability to participate. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify any implicated entrant(s), (and their entries) if any fraud, virus, actions by entrants, technical or other error or problem, or any other occurrence corrupts or affects the administration, integrity, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the event or action warranting such cancellation. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled prior to the stated end date, a notice will be posted on the HopSkipDrive Facebook page, which can be found here. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. In the event of such a dispute or in the event a potential winner entered via internet and a dispute arises regarding a specific individual entitled to receive a prize, entries made by internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and any damage made to the web site will also be the responsibility of the authorized account holder. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties are not responsible for any technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes.
6. WINNERS' NAMES: For the name of the winners, available after June 24, 2015, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: HopSkipDrive Father’s Day Official Facebook Sweepstakes Winners List, 1015 Hope Street, South Pasadena, CA 91030, to be received by December 30, 2015.
7. NO WARRANTIES: Sponsor makes no warranties covering any of the prizes furnished as part of this Sweepstakes.
8. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and participants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings, or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, County of Los Angeles. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state court of California and federal court located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute, or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this Sweepstakes.
10. NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as the prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.